Bleach Pub
Welcome, mortal... seems that you're not logged in yet! We strongly suggest to log in. If you don't have an account yet, then stop daydreaming and press on the "register" button!
Bleach Pub
Welcome, mortal... seems that you're not logged in yet! We strongly suggest to log in. If you don't have an account yet, then stop daydreaming and press on the "register" button!
Bleach Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all who love Bleach and forum based RPG - we provide the board and you provide the characters!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Emblem of Silver Pegasus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
auskaa
Admin
auskaa

Emblem of Silver Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: Emblem of Silver Pegasus   Emblem of Silver Pegasus EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:48 pm

So having a big fan of Silver Pegasus and beeing that man who most of the times tryis to push and annoy Rait to actually write something, because of that.....
Yeah.... so.. um... i have been trying to draw some kind of emblem for Silver Pegasus.
Since its not as easy one would think, i gonna post some stuff here and tell why and what and hopefully with other members of the SP, we can make some kickass emblem what someday in the future is gonna be a tattoo...

Sooo when i googled alot of silver pegasus, or horse pics i got basiclly nothing...Exept one thing what was originali Logo for Dark horse comics.
Emblem of Silver Pegasus DHlogofull3

i stopped at that picture. thought its gonna be kickass to use as a fountation for our emblem....
So next i tried alot of different wing types and later took a picture of HOMM3 silver pegasus
Emblem of Silver Pegasus Creature_SilverPegasus

and thought i make wings like those....

Picture i came up was this

Emblem of Silver Pegasus Dsc00010

so Rait said its not what he like..... and gave me a picture of a wing.
what looks like this.

Emblem of Silver Pegasus One_wi10

and after that i tried to make a picture again.... few times i got a fat and way to skinny and freaky pic but after sometime i got sort of normal.

Emblem of Silver Pegasus Sp_out10

and then i made it black and added some weird flames .....

Emblem of Silver Pegasus Sp_bla10

and with flames

Emblem of Silver Pegasus Sp_bla11

so here are my tries for this moment. I think it should be alot cooler.
It is hard to do it because i can see it in my head but cant make it at all... so feed back and idead from all of us would make this thing work alot better.
Back to top Go down
auskaa
Admin
auskaa

PostSubject: Re: Emblem of Silver Pegasus   Emblem of Silver Pegasus EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:14 pm

umm flames are just for fun.... to try... not because i just made one element. no other person should be unhappyXD...
because im sure it shall not be the final version of emblem
Back to top Go down
Kousetsu

Kousetsu

PostSubject: Re: Emblem of Silver Pegasus   Emblem of Silver Pegasus EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Emblem of Silver Pegasus Sp_emblem_by_kagarou-d3ei04k

A little editing on auskaa's emblem,and tried to make it silver with gimp.(added some shadows on it to make it look less plain)
Back to top Go down
auskaa
Admin
auskaa

PostSubject: Re: Emblem of Silver Pegasus   Emblem of Silver Pegasus EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:14 pm

yeahhhh needs a tablet.... but plain is okay,since tattoo cant look way to fancy at start.
Back to top Go down
Half Prince
Admin
Half Prince

PostSubject: Re: Emblem of Silver Pegasus   Emblem of Silver Pegasus EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:34 am

I quite like this design (that black one looks badass). Just mabye needs some polishing.

Ken did it silver on a white background. What about trying silver on a black background? Or white on a black background (white can theoretically count as silver aswell).
Back to top Go down
Kousetsu

Kousetsu

PostSubject: Re: Emblem of Silver Pegasus   Emblem of Silver Pegasus EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:45 am

Emblem of Silver Pegasus Sp_emblem_v3_by_kagarou-d3em3nm
and Emblem of Silver Pegasus Sp_emblem_v2_by_kagarou-d3em3ln

okay,it's not completely white...but with a little fantasy it can be as white as needed.
Back to top Go down
auskaa
Admin
auskaa

PostSubject: Re: Emblem of Silver Pegasus   Emblem of Silver Pegasus EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:42 pm

well without tablet kens work looks like his hand is broken, but idea is nice....
well one of my friends did some stuff also.so i try to take pics of them.
but we have to remember the shape is important not the shading atm. since emblem should be easy.
we need kickass shape because .. after the shape is done we can add elements and shading.
plus we need shape not shade for tattoo:P
+ yeah needs polishing. but im trying to get shape sort of fine, so later it would be nice... i really hate drawing with pencil need the fucking tablet baddly-.-
Back to top Go down
Freak

Freak

PostSubject: Re: Emblem of Silver Pegasus   Emblem of Silver Pegasus EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:06 pm

The black one that Auskaa originally posted looks awesome! The idea itself is great. Maybe the emblem could be silver with black outlines?
Back to top Go down
auskaa
Admin
auskaa

PostSubject: Re: Emblem of Silver Pegasus   Emblem of Silver Pegasus EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:07 am

sooo here is something what the Architect drew for me...

Emblem of Silver Pegasus Dsc00011

so he and i brainstormed....
that perhaps he element isnt on the symbol.... like flames. but the flames for example are the wings.... or etc....
Back to top Go down
Half Prince
Admin
Half Prince

PostSubject: Re: Emblem of Silver Pegasus   Emblem of Silver Pegasus EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:14 pm

I really like the one on the left. This should do fine as an emblem of Silver Pegasus.
Back to top Go down
auskaa
Admin
auskaa

PostSubject: Re: Emblem of Silver Pegasus   Emblem of Silver Pegasus EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:26 am

well i threw it into his face. my other emblem and said..."Make it better."D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emblem of Silver Pegasus   Emblem of Silver Pegasus Empty

Back to top Go down

Emblem of Silver Pegasus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Pub :: Off-topic :: General discussion-
Jump to: