Bleach Pub
Welcome, mortal... seems that you're not logged in yet! We strongly suggest to log in. If you don't have an account yet, then stop daydreaming and press on the "register" button!
Bleach Pub
Welcome, mortal... seems that you're not logged in yet! We strongly suggest to log in. If you don't have an account yet, then stop daydreaming and press on the "register" button!
Bleach Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all who love Bleach and forum based RPG - we provide the board and you provide the characters!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Confusion at the town II

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Confusion at the town II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion at the town II   Confusion at the town II - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:12 pm

Chang yawned and said after akiame: "My sentiments exactly."
Watching Kobura fight, he yawned again and decided to leave.
"Hey musician, I'm gonna go for today."
"Give my condolences to the quincy's!" saying that he jumped on to the roof of the nearest building and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Half Prince
Admin
Half Prince

PostSubject: Re: Confusion at the town II   Confusion at the town II - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:33 am

"Well bye bye" said Akiame with a smile and waved a bit. Then he looked towards the mess again. "I better not stick around untill those quincy's will arrest me."
He disappeared with a shumpo.
Back to top Go down
Kousetsu

Kousetsu

PostSubject: Re: Confusion at the town II   Confusion at the town II - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:41 am

Between the mess Kobura looked the leaving people with a disappointed and a surprised face and thinking "Those guys are not normal,it's common to beat the shit out of everyone who seems strong..or annyoing,but these quincy's keep coming and coming,i doubt i'll find anyone as strong as that arrancar who appeared before,i'll just get the hell out of here." With that he sheathed his sword and started to back off from the mess leaving quincy's fight with the menos.Reaching the town wall Kobura hit the wall and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confusion at the town II   Confusion at the town II - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confusion at the town II
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2