Bleach Pub
Welcome, mortal... seems that you're not logged in yet! We strongly suggest to log in. If you don't have an account yet, then stop daydreaming and press on the "register" button!
Bleach Pub
Welcome, mortal... seems that you're not logged in yet! We strongly suggest to log in. If you don't have an account yet, then stop daydreaming and press on the "register" button!
Bleach Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all who love Bleach and forum based RPG - we provide the board and you provide the characters!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Peaceful return... or so Chang thought!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Peaceful return... or so Chang thought! Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful return... or so Chang thought!   Peaceful return... or so Chang thought! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:40 pm

After the tedious climb he sat down near a stream. He Filled his gourd with fresh mountain water and drank to replenish his body's reserves. This would probably one of the most beautiful places in Soul society, if the possibility to get assassinated wouldn't be so high. Thought Wu. He enjoyed watching the forests that grew on the mountain side, especially during autumn when everything was drowned in bright colors. Strong winds blew by and the forest seemed like a sea of colors, waving slowly yet gracefully. Wu enjoyed the touch of the cold winds, it reminded him of times long past. With that nostalgic feeling he took another sip from the stream and stood up.
Omnitsukidos mountain city is just beyond that ridge, just a bit more to the north. He thought as he looked at the horizon.
Just as he was about to leave he heard rustling in the bushes on the other side of the stream.
Slowly he turned towards the sound, waiting for the visitor to come out.

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful return... or so Chang thought!   Peaceful return... or so Chang thought! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:46 pm

It didnt take long before a rather small fox appeared from the bushes. It looked around wearily, walked up to the stream and started drinking. Just a Fox, Chang thought. He was still standing near the stream, even as the fox dissapeared to the bushes, he made no notion of moving. Suddenly he shook his head as to wipe something troublesome out of his head, and started walking further up the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Half Prince
Admin
Half Prince

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful return... or so Chang thought!   Peaceful return... or so Chang thought! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:24 pm

A sad melody of violin started sounding through the autumn winds, coming from somwhere down the stream.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful return... or so Chang thought!   Peaceful return... or so Chang thought! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:27 am

The sadness in the tune amazed Wu as well as moved him to the extend where he wanted to check out who would play such a sad tune.
He strayed from his former course and started walking aside the stream. After the stream made another turn he came across a wide clearing in the middle of which a great tree grew. It seemed as though the notes came from under the tree yet the player stayed hidden behind it.
Wu decided not to bother the player - a decision which was heavily influenced by his wish to hear the song til the end, so he sat down against a tree at the edge of the clearing, closed his eyes and continued to enjoy the beautiful, yet sad piece of music.
Back to top Go down
Half Prince
Admin
Half Prince

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful return... or so Chang thought!   Peaceful return... or so Chang thought! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:42 am

Young lad played the tunes which allmost seemed to express the essence of autumn itself. Sad, yet something mysterious and pleasant. Different colored leaves were falling from the tree and were carried around by the wind. Black ubrella and topper hat were resting on the grass, next to a player.

Then another gust of wind took the hat alongside with leaves. He suddenly stopped playing and clumsily went after the hat. "Now now, don't run off like that" he murmured with a faint smile.

After that Akiame's gaze stopped on a stranger.

"Ah, what a failiure of me as an artist to ruin my only listener's enjoyment."

He smiled and bowed with hat.

Last edited by Half Prince on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful return... or so Chang thought!   Peaceful return... or so Chang thought! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:21 am

"Don't feel too bad about it, it was an unexpected pleasure even to hear that much." He said as he got up.
"My name is Chang, would you honor me by telling me your name, of course if it isn't too much to ask."

Back to top Go down
Half Prince
Admin
Half Prince

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful return... or so Chang thought!   Peaceful return... or so Chang thought! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 pm

"Akiame Shinshimaru. A travelling musician." he said while putting the hat back on and then placed the violin back to it's leather container.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful return... or so Chang thought!   Peaceful return... or so Chang thought! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:48 am

"Nice to meet you Akiame Shinshimaru-san." Chang said bowing deeply.
"Had I known that such great musical talent could be found in this remote region, I would have returned alot sooner." He said with a delightful smile. "If I may ask are you travelling, I am heading further up the mountain and wouldn't mind the company of a musician of such talent as yours."
The conversation had made Wu thirsty, so he took up his gourd and took a sip. He turned towards Akiame-san and offerd the bottle to the man.
Back to top Go down
Half Prince
Admin
Half Prince

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful return... or so Chang thought!   Peaceful return... or so Chang thought! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:41 pm

"No thank you. I'm fine" Akiame politely refused from the gourd. He picked up a black umbrella and looked up towards the rising mountain path. "I was just passing by and found this nice place. Sometimes nature allmost asks to play some notes to it's beauty."
He then turned towards Chang again while lessening his smile. "You are heading to the mountain settlement? That is not a good idea. Unless you seek death that is."
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful return... or so Chang thought!   Peaceful return... or so Chang thought! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:25 am

"All men must die." Chang answered.
"Sooner or later does not mather in the long run. My path takes me up the mountain to the settlement, if it is my destiny to die there then so be it, I won't go silently though."
He took up his things listened to the rustling of the leaves and bowed to akiame. "Thank you for the warning and the music." He said as he started to walk away.
Just before dissapearing into the shadow of the trees Wu said."It was a pleasure, Have a good day!"
Back to top Go down
Half Prince
Admin
Half Prince

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful return... or so Chang thought!   Peaceful return... or so Chang thought! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:39 am

For a moment Akiame just stood there and looked towards where Chang had gone.

He then sighed with a slight smile. "Can't let him die now can't I..."

And thus he followed into the woods while thinking. "Going to the nest of snakes. What a jolly start for a beautiful day. I should compose something about that after.

If I survive that is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful return... or so Chang thought!   Peaceful return... or so Chang thought! Empty

Back to top Go down

Peaceful return... or so Chang thought!
Page 1 of 1