Bleach Pub
Welcome, mortal... seems that you're not logged in yet! We strongly suggest to log in. If you don't have an account yet, then stop daydreaming and press on the "register" button!
Bleach Pub
Welcome, mortal... seems that you're not logged in yet! We strongly suggest to log in. If you don't have an account yet, then stop daydreaming and press on the "register" button!
Bleach Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all who love Bleach and forum based RPG - we provide the board and you provide the characters!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Xiola Crisis: Timeline.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Half Prince
Admin
Half Prince

Xiola Crisis: Timeline. Empty
PostSubject: Xiola Crisis: Timeline.   Xiola Crisis: Timeline. EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:36 am

So I finally made it.
I can't put all the events here (since it would be spoiling), but it contains everything you guys know allready. As the story progresses, I'l be adding more dates and events here.
Here goes:

Around 2022: Nekma spreads across the globe, causing an immense disaster. Human civilization plunges into chaos and destruction.

Around 2100: Term "Xiola" and "Nekma" are invented. Existence of Xiola becomes public.

2160: The beginning of Xiola era. Due to constant wars and chaos, guild system is invented. Time of relative peace.

Around 2230: The First Xiola Crisis. Large scale war between guilds.

2246: Founding of The Great Four.

2250: The Great Four ends the war between guilds and enforces peace. End of First Xiola Crisis.

2304: Founding of Silver Pegasus.

2312: Birth of Hannabel Markov.

2313: Birth of Ryan and Riane Cerra.

2314: Silver Pegasus joins The Great Four, thus it becomes The Great Five.

2322: The Battle Of Titans. Second Xiola Crisis.

Around 2329: Current events.

Back to top Go down

Xiola Crisis: Timeline.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Pub :: Off-topic :: General discussion-
Jump to: