Bleach Pub
Welcome, mortal... seems that you're not logged in yet! We strongly suggest to log in. If you don't have an account yet, then stop daydreaming and press on the "register" button!
Bleach Pub
Welcome, mortal... seems that you're not logged in yet! We strongly suggest to log in. If you don't have an account yet, then stop daydreaming and press on the "register" button!
Bleach Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all who love Bleach and forum based RPG - we provide the board and you provide the characters!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Let the game begin.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Half Prince
Admin
Half Prince

Let the game begin. Empty
PostSubject: Let the game begin.   Let the game begin. EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:57 pm

So most of us should know it by now and if you don't, read it from our Facebook channel.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_129612757100666&ap=1

So here's what I think:

1) There will be no certain deadline, but it should be ready somewhere in the January, 2012, before my birthday. If you get it done earlier (whitch is highly unlikely knowing us) then just post it here into forums.

2) When we have all of them together, everyone can cast points to stories. Points are 1,2 and 3. What you like best, you give 3, then 2 and 1. That allows us to get more accurate results than just giving a vote. Also we might consider third party opinions, which means points from people who are not actually taking part.

3) Minimum word count is 20 000 words, there is no maximum.

4) There is also no mandatory language. Only rule is that all participants must be able to read it.

5) Write something you haven't written about before. No sequels, continuations etc.

5) The winner will recieve a crate of beer which will be bought with all participants combined recources. It will probably be handed out on my birthday or new year's eve, depending when we are all done with the stories.

Here are the current rules, if you guys have any ideas or suggestions, post them here.

Back to top Go down
auskaa
Admin
auskaa

PostSubject: Re: Let the game begin.   Let the game begin. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:32 am

Ummmm how about we make it like. end of my fucking army otherwise i shall not have even a chance to write 20k words...........
Back to top Go down
Half Prince
Admin
Half Prince

PostSubject: Re: Let the game begin.   Let the game begin. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:21 am

Auskaa wrote:
Ummmm how about we make it like. end of my fucking army otherwise i shall not have even a chance to write 20k words...........

20k isn't as much as you think. It's like 3 Xiola chapters or so.
Besides with 20k its hard to even open up a story. No enough for plot developemts etc.

Even after you are relesed from the army, you have plenty of time to do it. More than half a year.
Back to top Go down
auskaa
Admin
auskaa

PostSubject: Re: Let the game begin.   Let the game begin. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:46 am

more then a half or year is nothing compared to being like we are........... lazy and delaying everything.
Back to top Go down
Kousetsu

Kousetsu

PostSubject: Re: Let the game begin.   Let the game begin. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Auskaa wrote:
more then a half or year is nothing compared to being like we are........... lazy and delaying everything.

Well that explains why the role play hasn't progressed much.
Back to top Go down
auskaa
Admin
auskaa

PostSubject: Re: Let the game begin.   Let the game begin. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:26 pm

ive been away for 6 months and its like plague here.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

PostSubject: Re: Let the game begin.   Let the game begin. EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:47 am

we saw what its like in there, its not that bad!!!!
Back to top Go down
auskaa
Admin
auskaa

PostSubject: Re: Let the game begin.   Let the game begin. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:25 pm

lets get this shit storm started.....
Back to top Go down
Half Prince
Admin
Half Prince

PostSubject: Re: Let the game begin.   Let the game begin. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:46 am

Auskaa wrote:

That's the spirit.

Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
auskaa
Admin
auskaa

PostSubject: Re: Let the game begin.   Let the game begin. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:01 am

Half Prince wrote:
Auskaa wrote:

That's the spirit.

Bring it on!

um was that a challange to a fight????Very Happy seemed that way.
Back to top Go down
Half Prince
Admin
Half Prince

PostSubject: Re: Let the game begin.   Let the game begin. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:43 am

It sure was Cool
Back to top Go down
Kousetsu

Kousetsu

PostSubject: Re: Let the game begin.   Let the game begin. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:33 am

Half Prince wrote:
It sure was Cool

Well,how about we forget the writing stuff and all and just fight with each other?Better in every way(okay,Snow will probably point out the negative things) + can't think of a frickin story -.-
Back to top Go down
Half Prince
Admin
Half Prince

PostSubject: Re: Let the game begin.   Let the game begin. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:28 am

We can fight every time we want, but writing a novel is a whole different thing.

I bet most of us doesn't have a clear idea what we want to write about right now, me included. But that's how it is with writing. It takes a little effort. But not much. Just have to gather good ideas and find a way to blend them.

And right now im finishing a new Xiola chapter which is more than 13 000 words so I DONT WANT TO FUCKING HEAR ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT WRITING.

When it comes to writing....or fighting:

Let the game begin. 1293016463736
Back to top Go down
auskaa
Admin
auskaa

PostSubject: Re: Let the game begin.   Let the game begin. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:04 am

Half Prince wrote:
We can fight every time we want, but writing a novel is a whole different thing.

I bet most of us doesn't have a clear idea what we want to write about right now, me included. But that's how it is with writing. It takes a little effort. But not much. Just have to gather good ideas and find a way to blend them.

And right now im finishing a new Xiola chapter which is more than 13 000 words so I DONT WANT TO FUCKING HEAR ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT WRITING.

When it comes to writing....or fighting:

ummm dno, i have ideas , but time is a fucking factor, since beeing in a jail, like you know.
but those ideas i have , i have one that i think is going for the contest.

but i accept your acceptance, in accepting the challenge, so it is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the game begin.   Let the game begin. Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the game begin.
Page 1 of 1