Bleach Pub
Welcome, mortal... seems that you're not logged in yet! We strongly suggest to log in. If you don't have an account yet, then stop daydreaming and press on the "register" button!
Bleach Pub
Welcome, mortal... seems that you're not logged in yet! We strongly suggest to log in. If you don't have an account yet, then stop daydreaming and press on the "register" button!
Bleach Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all who love Bleach and forum based RPG - we provide the board and you provide the characters!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Bleach 371 spoiler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempest
Admin
Tempest

Bleach 371 spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Bleach 371 spoiler   Bleach 371 spoiler EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Well basically this chapter will be another Espada flashback chapter (hooray).
The flashback shows that Barragan was a king in Hueco Mundo. Suddenly three figures - Aizen, Gin & Tousen appear before him.

The king muses that he is glad that he's got new opponents. He was so bored that he was just about to divide his own army in two and make them fight each other.

Aizen shows his blade (!!!) to Barragan and says: "Follow me, and I'll change all this."

Barragan is like: "I don't need the world you are trying to create."

Aizen: "But your world has already become like this."

The scene changes (possibly Kyoka Suigetsu scatters) and shows that Gin & Tousen had killed all his subordinates within an instant. (not sure, but Aizen probably put Barragan under Kyoka Suigetsu during the time when his subordinates were killed)

Barragan submits to Aizen, but he sets his conditions: He says that he will prevail after Aizen and he will be the one to kill Aizen.

Back in Karakura:

Barragan is fading away as he curses the fact that he never got the chance to kill Aizen.

Aizen ignores Barragan's death.

Stark: "The segunda is dead and Aizen seems not disturbed..."
Halibel: "..."

Stark: "I know this battle is not about revenge or something... but perhaps we REALLY should get started now...

The End
Back to top Go down
https://bleachpub.rpg-board.net
Half Prince
Admin
Half Prince

Bleach 371 spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach 371 spoiler   Bleach 371 spoiler EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:11 am

Can't wait to see what happens when Stark REALLY starts to fight.

Barragan, king of Hueco Mundo??? Where was Stark and other badass Vasto Lordes?
Back to top Go down

Bleach 371 spoiler
Page 1 of 1